Friday, August 21, 2009

A.L.I.V.E.

Lagi demen ama lagunya Black eyed peas yang judulnya Alive. Check this out...

I got so much love from you darlin'
I wanna let you know how I feel

And it's true that I love you
And it's true you're the only one
And I do, I adore you
And it's true

You make me feel A.L.I.V.E.
You say that I'm the only one
You say that I'm your number one
Now you're gone and I feel numb
Tell me where do we go wrong

You were my best friend and boyfriend
Now it seems like you're my worst friend
I gotta do soul searching
Without you I'm a whole different person

I ain't actin' like I used to
I don't feel loved like I used to
It was your love I was used to
Why did I had to lose

Your love is what it was
That had me feeling buzzed
You are my true love

So easy to fall in love with you
And all the things that you do
Baby girl, you're so remarkable
So special, so wonderful
So special, so wonderful
So special, so wonderful

No comments: