Thursday, March 11, 2010

Enjoy aja....

It's so easy to say that words... But it's different when it's all about me...

Oke,,, stelah melakukan kesalahan bodoh karena pembayaran wisuda dilakukan lewat atm (yg seharusnya dilakukan scara langsung), saya berusaha memperbaiki kesalahan ini. Dan Alhamdulillah bisa. Seharusnya saya lebih berhati-hati lagi dengan uang,, transfer-transfer,,, ternyata salaaahh,, hahahaha,,,,

By the way,, Finally I'm in the last semester in dentistry,,,, After all I've done,,, Unbelieveable, I can make it,,, I can go through all of that incredible problems. Okay,,, just one semester,,, and u can say goodbye from this place,,,for awhile. Yeah,, of course I won't leave this side. This is my dream... Really? Yeah, this is my dream,,, deep in ur heart,,is it? YES, THIS IS WHAT I WANNA BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA BE A SUCCESS DENTIST!!!!! DOT

1 comment:

primy said...

Good job sayangku..!!!
I believe that you will be the best dentist in the world!!!!!

Just do what u want to do.... never give up....!!!

Your lovely primy.... :)