Tuesday, September 23, 2008

In the middle of the sky



Foto ini diambil waktu taon baru 2007. Pagi pertama di taon 2007.... dan sekarang dah taon 2008! Bentar lagi taon 2009.... trus 2010, bentar lagi lulus dong! :) aamiin....

Kalo gitu,
Aq mau nyanyi dulu ya,,

"I can feel, I can feel u near me,
eventhough you're faraway
I can feel, I can feel u near me,
Why?

It's not supposed to feel this way" -avr-

"I have to go all the way around,
I have to go al the way around..
Just to figure it out to getback where I started from,
I have to search higher alone,
I have to search everywhere alone,,,,
Just to getback where I started from...." -ali-

"It's so hard to say,
but I gotta do what's best for me,,,
I got to move on and be who I am,,,
I just dun belong here,
I hope you understand...
At least for now, I gotta go my OWN way" -HSM-

No comments: