Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Best that I can

Yes I know. It's wrong to be frustrated just bcoz of a small thing.
Yes I know. It's useless to cry just for the unlogic reason.
Yes I know. If I always get stressful like this, I may be sick.
But to hold that emotion, it's so hard.

So I was born this way.. And I always try so hard to fight this.
Never be tired for being who you are. Proud of yourself. Don't push yourself too hard. Sometimes I don't know. How can I know whether I do the best or not?
Never give up, but this is the best I can do.

頑張ってください !

3 comments:

primy said...

You've done your very best, honey...

There's no need for you to worry, coz you always do the best...

With Love

Yours,

Anonymous said...

good

danishapeace said...

@Primy : Thanks my love :))

#tommy : thx :)