Sunday, November 29, 2009

dun know the reason

Sumthing's missing..
Sumthing's not here...
Lost in my mind.
Trapped,,,

Between my brain and my body.
Lost in translation.
Words and actions follow that missing part.
They've gone...

I wanna find that part.
But always...
Before I do that, the system tells me...not to hear the voice.
Hell no.
I hear it...
But I can't follow that voice....

Darn it!
Wadeva

I have to take a deep breath....
And convince myself,,that everything's allright.
Nothing's wrong...
I have to love myself before I love someone.
I wanna be a better person. But before that, I have to be proud of the progress that I've made.

:)
Sometimes people are in the worst condition. I don't know how it feels the worst situation coz I always think everytime is the worst condition.

I know the problem ... :)
And I have to push myself to do the solution.
But if pushing myself just make everything get worse, the only thing I can do is accept mnyself..
Nomatter how bad it is.

The only one who can control me is myself...

No comments: