Thursday, November 20, 2008

Crush

Lagi seneng banget ngedengerin "Crush" david archuleta..
"Why do I keep running from the truth ?
All I ever think about is you...
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized,,
And I just gotta know...

Do u ever think when you're alone
all that we could be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it really just another crush?
Do u catch a breath when I look at you
Are you holding back like the way I do
coz I've tried and tried to walk away
when I know that this crush ain't going away...."

Hahahaha.... whatever it is,,, I know the truth....




okay okay,, hari ini bener2 crazy,,,, apa yang terjadi, terjadilah,,, di luar dugaan, segalanya bisa terjadi,, Astaghfirullah...

Try my best to be the besT.. .

O iya, di FE tuh ada blog competition... pengen ikut tapi kok tanggal 2 desember workshopnya... ada raditya dika juga.... kagak bisa dah, hari selasa gitu, klinik,,, huhuhuhuhu,,,

Pra Diklat APS tanggal 21-22 desember,, maapkan saya gak bisa membantu,,, muga2 sukses yah,,,,, :)

No comments: