Monday, November 10, 2008

trash

Lagi nonton the Kite Runner movie sambil ngerjain proposal skripsi. Agak-agak gak nonton film-nya ney, hehe,, abisnya udah baca novelnya (hehe,, trus ngapain sewa vcd-nya? hihi, gak papalah, lagian settingnya bagus banget...)

I want to talk about pet. Well, I just have fishes as a pet at my house. Those are dad's. I never care with those fishes becoz I dun really notice my pet.

When I came to Fafa's house, I always met her persian cat, named Lacto. Even though Lacto had made scars at my hand but I never hate him.

One day, I came to Fafa's house, and she wasn't there, she was going sumwhere for awhile, so I waited her at her living room, alone. Then, Lacto walked passing me, and he stopped. I was wondering why he stared at me. But he started smelling sumthing at my foot and then getting closer to me. Why did he act like a dog?

I was a bit "nervous" when Lacto started smelling my foot. Haha, no, no, my foot smells good, right. I was scared if Lacto bit me again like he did few days ago. So, I started touching his back gently, so that he would stopped and just enjoyed my touch. And I was right. Suddenly, he stretched his body, hyahaha and he slept on the floor.



I dun love pet, I dun hate either. But when I touch Lactos's back, I wondered why he enjoyed it and did stretching as he wanted to sleep,,,

Yes, Congratulation for Obama! Presiden amerika yang gak biasanya,,, moga2 aja janji2nya beneran dilakuin.. Change we believe in. Okey, smangat pak!

Huf..... speaking about change... I dun feel any changes about it. My heart just beats fast bcoz clinic, nothing more. Can sumone answer me why this happen? I mean why do I feel hot and cold?

"You're hot and you're cold
You're yes and you're no
You're in and you're out
You're up and you're down

you change your mind like a girl changes her clothes" (K.perry)

No comments: